Helping Your Child Make Healthy Choices
Spring is a time for awakening, growth, and beautiful sunny days of blooming trees and flowers. It is also the time that our children are feeling excited about the final days of school and various spring events. We can help our children become grounded by asking them these questions:
- How do you treat your friends and family?
- What does your family or teacher tell you that helps you become happy and successful?
- What are your accomplishments at home or school?
- What is your legacy or your contribution to your family or classmates?
- What type of support do you need from your family or teacher to achieve your legacy or contribution to your family or classmates?
- Who has had the greatest impact on your life and how did he or she inspire you?