Yikes! My Child Is Struggling with School
Winter report cards were just distributed and your child is struggling with various core subjects. Many parents feel overwhelmed when their child is not happy with the daily school routine. The report card may reflect many of these ongoing challenges. To clarify frustrations, consider asking your children these questions:
- What frustrates you about school?
- How do you get along with your teacher?
- What can I do to help you succeed in the classroom?
- What can you do to improve your relationship with your teacher?
- What can we do at home to build your learning and resiliency skills?
- How can we partner with the school to ensure your success?