GenParenting.com Celebrates Preschool Families with a Book Bundle Offer!
GenParenting.com celebrates preschool families of twins and different cultures with a Book Bundle Offer sponsored by East West Discovery Press through June 30, 2017. You can purchase the following six book titles at a book bundle discount by contacting East West Discovery Press at 310-545-3730 or by email at email@example.com by the end of June:
- Yikes! Brandon Has Twin Sisters by Mary Ann Burke
- Yikes! Brandon and His Twin Sisters Play at the Park by Mary Ann Burke
- Yikes! Brandon and His Twin Sisters Go to School by Mary Ann Burke
- I Am Hapa by Crystal Smith in trilingual English, Spanish, and Chinese
- Daddy! My Favorite Guy by Icy Smith and Crystal Smith in bilingual English and Spanish
- My Ducky Buddy by Michael Smith in bilingual English and Spanish
Mary Ann Burke, Ed.D., Digital Education Expert, is a substitute distance learning teacher for Oak Grove School District in San Jose, California and the author of STUDENT-ENGAGED ASSESSMENT: Strategies to Empower All Learners (Rowman & Littlefield: 2020). Dr. Burke creates digital language arts and substitute teaching K – 12 activities for teachers and parents. She is the Cofounder of the Genparenting.com blog. Burke is the former Director II of Categorical & Special Projects for the Santa Clara County Office of Education that supports 31 school districts serving 272,321 students in Santa Clara County. She is also a previous Director – State & Federal Compliance for Oakland Unified School District, the former Director – Grantwriter for the Compton Unified School District, and was the initial VISTA Director for the Community Partnership Coalition in southern California. Much of her work focuses on creating innovative digital trainings and partnership programs for teachers and families to support students’ learning. These programs were featured as a best practice at a National Title I Conference, California’s Title I Conferences, AERA Conferences, an ASCD Conference, the NASSP Conference, and statewide educator conferences.