GenParenting.com Celebrates Preschool Families with a Book Bundle Offer!
GenParenting.com celebrates preschool families of twins and different cultures with a Book Bundle Offer sponsored by East West Discovery Press through June 30, 2017. You can purchase the following six book titles at a book bundle discount by contacting East West Discovery Press at 310-545-3730 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of June:
- Yikes! Brandon Has Twin Sisters by Mary Ann Burke
- Yikes! Brandon and His Twin Sisters Play at the Park by Mary Ann Burke
- Yikes! Brandon and His Twin Sisters Go to School by Mary Ann Burke
- I Am Hapa by Crystal Smith in trilingual English, Spanish, and Chinese
- Daddy! My Favorite Guy by Icy Smith and Crystal Smith in bilingual English and Spanish
- My Ducky Buddy by Michael Smith in bilingual English and Spanish
These six books celebrate family life through real life stories of how families adjust to various family structures, cultures, and everyday life. The Yikes! Brandon and His Twin Sisters book series focuses on how Brandon adjusts to having twin sisters during their infant and toddler years. Brandon learns that twins are double the fun. Twins can also be challenging when they work together to outwit their family with their playful antics.
I Am Hapa encourages children to look within themselves and appreciate the various ethnicities that make each person special. The preschool book is written in English, Spanish, and Chinese. It celebrates the diversity of cultures in our communities and schools with delightful photos of multiracial children and their families.
Daddy! My Favorite Guy explores the unique relationship preschoolers share with their dads. Dad’s unconditional love is highlighted in the caring way he cooks, cleans, reads, and plays with his children.
My Ducky Buddy captures an enduring story of friendship between a boy and his duck. The concept of sink and float are humorously described when the boy imaginatively plays with Ducky Buddy.
Family Book Activities
- Write a note to Brandon about your adventures with twin siblings.
- Collect nature items from your trip to a park and make a collage with your family.
- Describe five favorite activities that you have shared with your family at preschool.
- Draw a picture and tell a story about a favorite activity you share with your dad.
- Describe a family custom you share with your relatives from another country.
- Who is your best buddy for nighttime cuddles? What games do you play with this buddy?
If you have a parent or school group that would like to schedule a workshop on parenting or developing your students’ academic skills through play, contact us at hello@GenParenting.com. We can design and customize training workshops for you using these books, games, toys, and teaching aids.
The GenParenting Bloggers
Copyright (c) 2017 by GenParenting