Effective Parenting! Capable Kids! Strategies that Ensure Success!
How often do you feel overwhelmed when trying to coax your child to cooperate with you? The typical parent makes several hundred decisions each week while responding to each child’s needs and, at the same time, managing potential conflicts. Effective Parenting! Capable Kids! can be purchased on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1544039166/ref=rdr_ext_tmb.
The Book Helps Manage Daily Family Stress By:
- Learning how to communicate “I love you” while actively listening to and responding to your kids’ demands
- Reducing conflict by clearly addressing your children’s individual needs before a conflict becomes a power struggle or family fight
- Addressing the needs of your teens to safely establish their independence
- Receiving support from your extended family for daily survival needs and childcare
- Partnering with your children’s schools to support your child’s academic success
- Providing family time through projects, summer activities, and vacations
- Cherishing your children’s participation in family meetings and promoting your family’s values
Support for Culturally Diverse Families
This book is written by our GenParenting.com blogging team. It is designed to support culturally diverse parents of newborn through secondary age children by developing effective parenting skills and literacy/academic play activities.
Aligns with Active Parenting Online Groups
The Active Parenting Online Groups’ guided programs, offered at a discount through the GenParenting.com website, reinforce the parenting skills presented in the book. Additional resources provided in the book can help parents successfully incorporate learning activities into their children ‘s everyday activities at home. For example, parents can learn how to help their children comparison shop and evaluate nutritional foods at the grocery store. Also, the family can learn how to build a container garden of vegetables for preparing nutritional meals.
Parents, who have read our book and participated in trainings, report that they are having more fun with their children. They experience less stress when applying the effective parenting strategies to develop their capable kids.
Happy parenting successes!
Mary Ann and the GenParenting.com Bloggers
Copyright (c) 2017 by GenParenting